Italian stainless steel cookware set with bellied shape
This competitively priced cookware set by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI brings a piece of Italian culture into your kitchen. The classic bellied shape of the pots is reminiscent of old cooking kettles as in great-grandmother's times, while the material of the pots, high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, emphasises the contemporary, easy-care kitchen of today. The elegantly curved side handles of the pots create attractive accents and, thanks to their size, are particularly easy to grip.
The practical layout of this 9-piece pot set means that you have the right casserole and pot ready for almost any occasion, from a small 14 cm saucepan to a tall 22 cm stockpot.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Cookware set made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Polished outside, inside with easy-care matte finish.
- Encapsulated thermal bases for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Large, easy-to-grip solid stainless steel handles.
- 1 stockpot 22 cm / 6 liters / 17.2 cm high without lid / 1.3 kg without lid / base approx. 17.5 cm.
- 1 casserole 18 cm / 2,3 liters / 10 cm high without lid / 0.8 kg without lid / base approx. 13.5 cm.
- 1 casserole 22 cm / 3,8 liters / 11 cm high without lid / 1.1 kg without lid / base approx. 17,5 cm.
- 1 shallow casserole 24 cm / 3 liters / 8,3 cm high without lid / 1.1 kg without lid / base approx. 18.5 cm.
- 1 saucepan 14 cm / 1,1 liters / 8.2 cm high without lid / 0.4 kg without lid / base approx. 11 cm.
- One stainless steel lid each 14, 18, 22, 24 cm.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More SAPORE ITALIANO cookware sets by Barazzoni...