High quality Italian stainless steel pan 24 cm with practical silicone heat protection handle
The uncoated 33-CARATI INOX frypan by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI is made from high-quality 18/10 alloy stainless steel, which ensures superior durability and robustness. On the outside, the surface is lavishly polished to a high gloss, giving the pan an elegant appearance. Inside, the surface is slightly matted to make it even less sensitive and easier to clean.
The practical heat protection made of heat-insulating silicone is firmly attached to the stainless steel long handle, which in turn is attached to the pan with high-grade stainless steel rivets, thus guaranteeing a permanently secure and resistant fastening.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Frying pan made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10, without coating, ideal for searing.
- Polished outside, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Encapsulated thermal base, approx. 7 mm thick, for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Stainless steel long handle with silicone heat protection cover.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 17.5 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 44 cm.
- Height approx. 5 cm.
- Capapcity approx. 1.5 liters.
- Weight approx. 0.9 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Ovenproof up to max. 220° C.
Here you can find more 33-CARATI INOX casseroles and frypans by Barazzoni