Pressure cooker by BEKA, robust and durable
Cooking tasty and healthy dishes can be a burden in everday life when you have little time. A BEKA pressure cooker can be a great help when time is of the essence.
Thanks to two different pressure settings it is up to you to decide: Higher pressure for faster cooking, lower pressure for very delicate foods.
And with the practical steaming insert you can even steam cook in this pressure cooker, cooking vegetables without leaching them in water, for maximum flavor and maximum vitamin content.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Made from sturdy stainless steel.
- Matte outside with polishes rim, matte inside.
- With steaming insert and spacer.
- Large handles.
- Capacity marks inside.
- Pressure switch with 2 positions.
- Silicone gasket.
- Energy-saving thermic base with great heat-retention.
- 3 step security system.
- Upper inner diameter 22 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 18 cm.
- Height without lid ca. 16 cm.
- Maximum capacity (up to the rim) ca. 6 liter, max. capacity for pressure cooking ca. 4 liter (see maximum marking inside)
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
- Comes in attractive color box.