Blue mini cast iron casserole with easy-care enamel
This small cast iron pot from the XANTEN product range by CS KOCHSYSTEME is something very special: Whether stews, soufflés, gratins, small cakes, baked desserts, cheese specialities or much more - with the XANTEN mini pots there is variety on the table. Each guest has their own small pot or a colourful selection of several pots for all your guests.
The cream-white PRONAMEL PLUS enamelling on the inside makes the XANTEN mini pot particularly easy to clean, while the attractive petrol blue enamel on the outside makes it an eye-catcher in your kitchen.
- A quality product by CS KOCHSYSTEME.
- Small portion-sized casserole.
- Sturdy cast iron, ideal for the traditional kitchen.
- Blue enamel outside.
- Inside sealed with cream-white PronamelPlus enamel, easy to clean.
- Incl. cast iron lid with stainless steel knob.
- Upper inner diameter approx. 10 cm.
- Capacity approx. 0.3 liters.
- Width with handles approx. 13 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 8.5 cm. (Attention, due to the small size limited hob suitability!)
- Height without / with lid approx.5 / 8 cm.
- Weight without / with lid approx. 0.6 / 0.8 kg.
- Suitable for all hobs, also for induction.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
PfannenProfis Service Notes: Enamel may occasionally show small particle entrapments; this is not subject to complaint. Always heat enamelled cast iron slowly and gradually, especially on induction cookers; never use the power/booster level of the cooker. Do not knock the cooking spoon off on the edge of the enamelled cookware!
TIP: This small pot is also available in other colors and can be completed with a serving tray.
More cast iron from the XANTEN range can be found here....