Small deep frypan for a very small price
The conveniently light SOLARIS PRO pans by CS Kochsysteme are convincing due to their low price level and are ideal for the occasional cook, but also for the professionally oriented user with a focus on price and / or weight.
Inside, the Procalon Plus non-stick coating ensures pleasant frying without sticking and easy cleaning.
The SOLARIS PRO pan also has a professional handle with heat-insulating hollow profile. An additional helper handle makes handling easier.
- Conveniently light pan with high rim.
- Pressed aluminium alloy, material thickness approx. 2.5 mm.
- Inside with Procalon Plus non-stick coating.
- Riveted tubular handle with heat insulating hollow profile and hanging loop.
- With practical helper handle.
- Upper inner diameter approx. 24 cm.
- Height approx. 8 cm.
- Length with handles approx. 48.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 18 cm, induction disc diameter approx. 14.5 cm.
- Weight approx. 0.8 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all hobs, also for induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis Service Tip: Please note that due to its construction of formed metal (pressed aluminium) and its light construction with relatively low material thickness, the technically necessary concave shape of the base may be more noticeable with this pan than with heavier pans with a thicker base. However, the concave bottom does not constitute a defect that can be claimed.
Always heat the pan slowly and never use it at maximum stove power.