Large pancake pan by de Buyer - the pure joy of cooking
Iron pans by de Buyer are convincing at first sight thanks to their solid construction that allows for easy use on all hob types, including induction stoves.
The iron pans from de Buyer are raw and uncoated. Crêpes and pancakes are browning wonderfully in this pan, getting an optimal roasting flavor.
The thin beeswax cover applied to the MINERAL B ELEMENT pans in the factory facilitates the seasoning of the new pan.
- A top quality product by de Buyer, made in France.
- Iron pan with low rin, ideal for crêpes and pancakes.
- Made of forged steel.
- Extra strong, ca. 3 mm thick.
- Upper inner diameter ca. 30 cm.
- Height ca. 2 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 54 cm.
- Base diameter ca. 25,5 cm.
- Weight ca. 1,8 kg.
- Coated professional-grade steel strip handle, riveted.
- Natural beeswax protects from rust and facilitates the seasoning process.
- For all hobs, including induction.
- Ovenproof (180° C / for 10 min 200° C due to handle coating).
How do I season my de Buyer iron pan?
Seasoing is quick and easy: Rinse the new pan with hot water and a dishwashing brush, then dry the pan thoroughly all around with kitchen paper.
Rub the inside of the rim of the pan with cooking oil and then pour enough cooking oil into the pan to completely cover the bottom.
Heat the pan slowly (!) and under constant supervision (!) until the oil has reached its smoke point. Let the pan cool and drain the oil. Done!