Cast iron wok 32 cm by Ronneby Bruk, pre-seasoned and ready to use!
The MAESTRO cast iron wok pan by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK is ideally suited for all cooks who are looking for a durable, heavy wok without any artificial coating.
While conventional iron pans ususally need to be seasoned before first use, the MAESTRO cast iron wok pan already comes ready-to-use because all RONNEBY BRUK cast iron products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start. And over time your durable MAESTRO wok pan will get even better.
The MAESTRO wok pan is ideal for induction cooktops and can of course also be used on all kinds of conventional stoves where they work just as fine.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk, design by Sigurd Persson.
- Durable cast iron wok pan, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Excellent frying results and great heat storage capacity.
- Flat, non-warping, machined base.
- Exclusive oakwood handle, screwed (anti-twist safeguard), with hanging loop.
- Cast iron helper handle. (Please use pot holder.)
- Upper inner diameter approx. 32 cm.
- Height approx. 9.5 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 59 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 15.5 cm.
- Weight approx. 3.8 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction.
Tip: If you want to use a lid on this wok pan, we recommend the Castey glass lid 32 cm with silicone rim. The soft silicone rim adapts to the conical side wall near the edge of this wok, enabling an acceptable fit. 32 cm lids with a rigid rim might not fit on this wok.