Pre-seasoned small rectangular cast iron pan in serving size
This mini frypan from the RONDO range by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK is ideally suited as a 1-serving-size serving dish.
RONDO cookware is made from pure, raw cast iron and has no artificial coatings.
To make sure that you can start using your new mini-pan right away, the RONDO cookware, like all raw cast iron products by Ronneby Bruk, are completely factory pre-seasoned with pure rapeseed oil. This protective seasoning layer is the optimal basis for the patina that gradually forms during frying, so your long-lasting RONDO cookware will actually get better and better over time.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk.
- Extra small, durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned with rapeseed oil.
- Integrated cast iron handles.
- Rectangular shape, upper inner length ca. 11 x 8 cm.
- Height ca. 3,5 cm.
- Width with handle ca. 17 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 10,5 x 7,5 cm.
- Weight ca. 0,7 kg.
- Basically suited for all hobs, including induction (for hobs with electronic cookware recognition please refer to your cooktop manual for the required minimum cookware base diameter), however, due to the small size, we rather recommend the use in the oven as serving dishes or for reheating, keeping warm or gratinating.