Small stainless steel water kettle from Japan
The kettle line-up by Japanese manufacturer YOSHIKAWA uses 18-8 stainless steel, which is both durable and corrosion-resistant, for the main body and special induction-suitable steel developed in Japan for the base in order to ensure ease of use and durability.
All elements, from design through to production, represent "Made in Japan” levels ofquality. The VARIETY kettles have been awarded the SG Mark, which is one of Japan's safety standards, andthis ensures that they can be used safely on induction heaters and all other types of hobs.
- A quality product by YOSHIKAWA - made in Japan.
- Stainless steel 18/8 with mirror finish outside.
- Base made from induction-suitable stainless steel (NSSC180).
- Foldable handle.
- Lid knob and handle with heat-insulating phenolic resin covers.
- Recommended maximum capacity: 1,7 liters / 1,1 liters for induction.
- Kettle diameter ca. 17 cm.
- Diameter of the kettle opening ca. 9 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 15,5 cm.
- Height without lid / with handle in upright position ca. 15 / 24 cm
- Weight with lid ca. 0,8 kg.
- For all hobs incl. induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More by YOSHIKAWA here...