Large oval stainless steel roaster, induction-suitable
This stainless steel roaster by SSW Berlin is not only very large but also very elegant thanks to its mirror finish surfaces.
The induction-suitable thermic bases in roaster and lid greatly increase heat conductivity compared to usual steel roasters: The base heats up quickly and evenly so that you can use this roaster also on hobs that don't feature a sepcial oval cooking zone.
The lid can also be used separately as frypan (e.g. for fish) or as serving dish.
- A top quality product by SSW - Stolze Stahl Waren.
- Large oval roaster for oven and stove.
- Made from stainless steel, polished inside and outside.
- Encapsulated thermic bases for good heat conduction and even heat distribution.
- Rolled edges.
- Laterally positioned stainless steel handles save space.
- Lid can also be used as oval frypan / fishpan or serving dish.
- Length outside ca. 42 cm.
- Upper inner length ca. 38 x 26 cm.
- Height roaster without lid ca. 13 cm, ca. 9 liter capacity.
- Height lid ca. 6 cm, ca. 3 liter capacity.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs incl. induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.
PfannenProfis Service Notes: The base of this oval roaster has a slightly concave shape, necessary for safe a positioning of the hot cookware on all hobs. The concave shape is running in a longitudinal direction, which may cause the cookware to wobble slightly on flat surfaces like glass-ceramic that are are not affected by thermal expansion. The proper functioning of the roaster is not hindered by this technical requirement thus associated claims or notices of defect cannot be accepted.