Small slip-resistant wood fiber cutting board, hygienic and dishwasher-safe
The LUEBECK cutting board from CARL SCHMIDT SOHN is made of a material developed in the USA, a wood fiber composite that is pressed under heat and extremely high pressure. This creates a cutting board with a very dense, non-absorbent surface.
The natural look of a wood material is maintained, but the board does not absorb liquid, so the formation of stains, bacteria and mold is counteracted. And of course, this is why you can easily clean the LUEBECK cutting board in the dishwasher, unlike traditional wooden cutting boards.
The silicone slip stops integrated into the corners of the cutting board ensure safe work.
- A quality product by Carl Schmidt Sohn.
- Small cutting board made from wood fiber composite.
- Easy care and dishwasher-safe.
- Corners with anti-slip silicone.
- One side with all-round juice groove.
- Can also be used as pot trivet: heat resistant up to 180° C.
- Dimensions approx. 20.3 x 15 x 0.6 cm.