Pre-seasoned small cast iron pan without artificial coating
The award-winning MAESTRO cast iron pans by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK are ideally suited for all cooks who are looking for a durable, heavy frypan without any artificial coating.
To make sure that you can start using your new pan right away, the MAESTRO pans, like all raw cast iron products by Ronneby Bruk, are completely factory pre-seasoned with pure rapeseed oil. This protective seasoning layer is the optimal basis for the patina that gradually forms during frying, so your long-lasting MAESTRO pan will actually get better and better over time.
Also ideal for induction
MAESTRO frypans are ideal for induction cooktops and can of course also be used on all kinds of conventional stoves where they work just as fine. MAESTRO frypans are also great for serving food thanks to their outstanding heat storage capacities: For food that's still sizzling when served!
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk.
- Durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned with rapeseed oil.
- Excellent frying results and great heat storage capacity.
- Ideal e.g. for searing meat or for pan roasted potatoes.
- Heavy, non-warping, machined base.
- Exclusive oakwood handle, screwed (anti-twist safeguard), with hanging loop.
- Upper inner diameter ca. 20 cm.
- Height ca. 4,5 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 44 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 14,5 cm.
- Weight ca. 1,6 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction.
PfannenProfis application tip: It is good practice to first fry insensitive foods a few times in a new raw cast iron pan so that the pores in the still fresh seasoning layer can saturate themselves with fat, so to speak. For example, frying fatty bacon in the new pan has proven to be a good way to do this. As soon as you have fried insensitive foods in the new pan a few times, you can venture into more sensitive foods such as egg dishes or foods with a high starch content. Please observe the instructions for use and care enclosed with the goods. You will also find many helpful tips in the "Frying School" brochure, which you can download from this page.
Cookware made of raw, uncoated cast iron may show traces of the casting process (small protrusions or indentations); such production marks do not constitute grounds for complaint.
Here you can find more MAESTRO frypans by Ronneby Bruk...