Enameled steel frypan with 4 indentations and detachable handle
The STABIL EXTRA pans from the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), are something very special. This starts with the 2 mm thick sheet steel used for the pans of this series. This makes the STABIL EXTRA pans extra strong and durable.
The second special feature is the rustic matte black enamel on the outside. In a special process, a surface is created that only "closes" during use, giving the pans of this range a unique vintage look.
Inside, a classic cobalt blue enamel is used, which is durable, scratch and cut resistant.
The four indentations make this frypan ideal for blinis, Austrian Liwanzen, fried egg dishes etc.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Enameled steel pan with 4 indentations.
- Removable wooden handle.
- Extra strong steel core, 2 mm.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel.
- Matte black outside, textured, smooth and glossy stove contact surface.
- Cobalt blue inside.
- Upper inner diameter approx. 25 cm.
- 4 round indentations, diameter / depth approx. 8 / 1 cm each.
- Length with handle approx. 44.5 cm.
- Weight approx. 1.4 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe (without handle).
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis service note: The edge of this rustic pan does not feature a stainless steel bordering. The contact marks of the kiln frame may therefore be visible at the edge. This is not a quality defect. In order to protect the enamel edge please refrain from knocking off kitchen utensils (turner, spoon etc.) on the edge.
The contact surface of this pan is not smooth due to the indentations. A proper function on cooktops with electronic cookware recognition cannot be warranted. Please quickly check suitability on your cooktop before first use.
Here you can find more STABIL EXTRA enamel cookware....