Robust enamel casserole 1.5 litre in vintage look
The STABIL EXTRA pots from the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), are something very special. This starts with the 2 mm thick sheet steel used for the pots of this series. This makes the STABIL EXTRA pots extra strong and durable.
The second special feature is the rustic matte black enamel on the outside. In a special process, a surface is created that only "closes" during use, giving the pots of this range a unique vintage look.
Inside, a classic cobalt blue enamel is used, which is durable, scratch and cut resistant.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Enameled steel casserole with lid.
- Extra strong steel core, 2 mm.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel.
- Matte black outside, textured, smooth and glossy stove contact surface.
- Cobalt blue inside.
- Upper inner diameter 16 cm.
- Capacity approx. 1.5 liters.
- Height without lid approx. 10 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 13 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.1 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis service note: The edge of this rustic pot does not feature a stainless steel bordering. The contact marks of the kiln frame may therefore be visible at the edge. This is not a quality defect. In order to protect the enamel edge please refrain from knocking off kitchen utensils (turner, spoon etc.) on the edge. Please always place lid carefully.