Stainless steel saucepan with particularly even heat distribution and conical shape for easy whisk-use
The conical MAESTRO saucepan is a high quality piece of cookware, ideal for ambitious amateur chefs. The sophisticated 5-ply multi layer construction ensures quick heating-up and an even heat distribution, ideal for preparing tasty sauces.
The conical shape of the saucepan makes working with the whisk very easy because there are no hard to reach spots.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Saucepan made of stainless steel without coating.
- Conical shape, ideal for working with a whisk.
- 5-ply construction with all-round isolated aluminum core for near perfect heat distribution, continuous material thickness approx. 2.5 mm.
- Body stainless steel inside and outside, visible surfaces outside with mirror finish, base and inside surfaces with easy-care satin finish.
- Inside with practical capacity marks (liters).
- Solid cast stainless steel handle with heat-insulating hollow profile.
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Capacity approx. 1.5 liters.
- Height approx. 7.8 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 39 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 13 cm.
- Weight approx. 0.9 kg.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Ovenproof (200° C).
- Easy-care & dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in attractive color box.