Small cast iron grillpan with space-saving foldaway handle
This grillpan by Italian manufacturer Risolì is made from cast iron. Thanks to its great heat retention capabilities makes this grillpan also an ideal serving dish: sizzling hot to the table top.
The folding wire handle of the Risolì cast iron grillpan is very practical because it saves lots of space in the kitchen cabinet.
- A quality product by RISOLÌ.
- Rectangular griddle pan, enameled cast iron.
- Space-saving foldaway wire handle.
- Ribbed base.
- With lateral spout.
- Upper inner length approx. 21.5 x 20.5 cm.
- Height ca. 1.8 cm.
- Width x length with handle folded out / in approx. 24 x 38 / 23 cm.
- Base dimensions (contact surface) approx. 18 x 19 cm.
- Weight approx. 1.5 kg.
- Suitable for all stoves, incl. induction cooktops.*
- Also for grills / BBQs
*PfannenProfis service advice: The outer base might show signs of the kiln frame in the enamel. This cannot be suject of a claim. If you want to use this pan on a cooktop with glass ceramic surface, the pan must always be lifted to move in order to avoid scratches!
PfannenProfis advice: Please note that this rectangular grill pan does not have a machined base. This and the for reasons of heat expansion technically required slightly concave base cause the plate to be not 100% flat; that explicitly does not justify a claim!