Classically designed stew pot, pleasantly light, scratch-resistant coating
The Le Pignatte cocottes by Italian manufacturer Risolì skilfully combine the best of past and present and are ideal for slow braising and cooking, both on the stove and in the oven.
At first glance, Le Pignatte cocottes look like classic but heavy cast iron cocottes. But at the latest when you lift them, there is a pleasant surprise, because Le Pignatte Cocottes are very easy to handle thanks to their low-weight cast aluminium construction.
The scratch-resistant Teflon Profile non-stick coating also enables low-fat cooking and makes cleaning incredibly easy.
- Top quality by RISOLÌ, 100% made in Italy.
- Die-cast aluminum pot with thick base (approx. 7 mm) for an optimal heat distribution.
- TEFLON PROFILE non-stick coating, reinforced with mineral particles, high resistance to abrasion and scratches.
- Excellent non-stick properties, easy cleaning.
- Easy-clean full disc base for all kinds of hobs, doesn't tarnish in the dishwasher.
- Ovenproof cast alu handles (Please always use potholders!).
- Upper inner diameter approx. 24 cm
- Capacity approx. 3.2 liter.
- Height without / with lid approx. 11 / 15,5 cm
- Width with handles approx. 33.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx.ca. 17 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.6 kg.
- Comes with cast alu lid with heat-resistant plastic knob.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Ovenproof up to 240°C.
- For all hobs including induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.
PfannenProfis advice for use: This pot is extra scratch- and abrasion-resistant. However, we recommend using only kitchen helpers made from wood / bamboo / platics / silicone.