Italian aluminium cast pan 24 cm with environmentally friendly non-stick coating, suitable for induction
The green non-stick coating of the Dr. Green cast aluminium pans by the Italian manufacturer Risolì is a real eye-catcher. But above all, the Greenstone coating convinces by its inner values, because it is produced in an environmentally friendly way.
The body of the Dr. Green pans is made of robust cast aluminium with an extra-strong base to ensure the best possible heat distribution.
- Top quality by RISOLÌ, 100% made in Italy.
- Die-cast aluminum frypan with extra thick base for an optimal heat distribution.
- Triple layer GREENSTONE non-stick coating, reinforced with mineral particles, nickel-free.
- Excellent non-stick properties, easy cleaning.
- Easy-clean full disc base for all kinds of hobs, doesn't tarnish in the dishwasher.
- Heat-insulating ergonomic plastic handle.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm
- Height approx. 5 cm
- Length approx. 44.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 18 cm.
- Weight approx. 1,1 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- For all hobs including induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.