Italian aluminium cast pan 28 cm, extra deep, with environmentally friendly non-stick coating, suitable for induction
The green non-stick coating of the Dr. Green cast aluminium pans by the Italian manufacturer Risolì is a real eye-catcher. But above all, the Greenstone coating convinces by its inner values, because it is produced in an environmentally friendly way, PFOA- and nickel-free.
The body of the Dr. Green pans is made of robust cast aluminium with an extra-strong base to ensure the best possible heat distribution.
The glass lid is included and expands the usability of this beautiful pan.
- Top quality by RISOLÌ, 100% made in Italy.
- Die-cast aluminum frypan with extra thick base for an optimal heat distribution.
- Triple layer GREENSTONE non-stick coating, reinforced with mineral particles, nickel-free, PFOA-free. Among others certified non-toxic by the Danish Technological Institute.
- Excellent non-stick properties, easy cleaning.
- Easy-clean full disc base for all kinds of hobs, doesn't tarnish in the dishwasher.
- Heat-insulating ergonomic plastic handle.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm
- Height without lid approx. 8.5 cm
- Length approx. 51 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 20 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.9 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- For all hobs including induction.
- Incl. glass lid with plastic knob.
- Comes in attractive color box.