Extra small frypan with top quality non-stick coating
This mini frypan from the CHEF range by BEKA is in no way inferior to its "larger sisters" in terms of quality. It is ideal for frying or reheating small portions. CHEF frypans by BEKA are the perfect choice for everyone who is looking for a durable high quality non-stick frypan.
The extra thick thermic base of all CHEF frypans ensures an optimal heat distribution and heat storage, ideal for even and energy-saving frying. The professional grade Bekadur Expert non-stick coating is very durable due to its internal reinforcement and offers perfect non-stick properties.
CHEF mini frypans have professional grade, securely riveted side handles, perfectly balancing the small pan, making sure it stands securely on the hob.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Strong stainless steel 18/10 with noble mirror finish outside.
- Extra thick thermic base (6,2 mm), great heat distribution and heat storage capacities.
- 2 riveted cast stainless steel side handles.
- Inside with durable 3-layer Bekadur Expert non-stick coating.
- Ideal for low-fat cooking and frying of particularly delicate foods.
- Upper inner diameter 16 cm.
- Height ca. 4,5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 12 cm.
- Weight ca. 0,5 kg.
- Easy-care & dishwasher-safe.
- Ovenproof up to 180° C.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
More CHEF cookware by BEKA here...