Conical saucepan, ideal for fine sauces
The conical shape of the CHEF saucepan by BEKA makes working the whisk super easy because there are no more hard to reach spots as with usual saucepans / casseroles.
The encapsulated 3-layer thermic base makes for an optimal heat absorption and retention, ideal for energy-saving cooking. The attractive handle is made from heat-insulating massive cast stainless steel and it is securely riveted.
There's also no need for an extra measuring jug thanks to the inner capacity marks of the BEKA CHEF saucepan. Spouts on both sides make for clean and easy pouring.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Stainless steel saucepot, extra strong.
- Conical shape makes whisking easy.
- Stainless steel with mirror finish.
- Extra thick thermic base ( 6,2 mm) for an optimal heat absorption and retention.
- Heat-insulating massive cast stainless steel, securely riveted.
- Pouring rim plus two spouts.
- Inner capacity marks (liters).
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Height ca. 8.5 cm.
- Capacity ca. 2 liters.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 13 cm.
- Weight approx. 0.7 kg.
- For all hobs including induction types.
- Easy-care and dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More CHEF cookware by BEKA here...