Top quality frypan, extra deep
The uncoated stainless steel CHEF frypan by BEKA is ideal for searing and browning. Steaks and other meats get a wonderful crust in this pan.
The extra thick thermic base ensures an even heat distribution and thus an even frying result.
The professional grade handle of CHEF frypans is made of massive cast stainless steel; not only is it looking very elegant but it also remains cool to the touch when using the frypan on the hob.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Extra deep frypan 24 cm with large capacity (3,2 liters).
- Strong stainless steel 18/10 with noble mirror finish. Base outside with easy-care satin finish.
- Extra thick thermic base (6,2 mm), great heat distribution and heat storage capacities.
- Large handle, cast stainless steel, riveted.
- Comes with durable stainless steel lid, mirror finish outside, with vent holes.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm.
- Height without lid ca. 8 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 22 cm.
- Weight without lid ca. 1,5 kg.
- Length ca. 43 cm.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More CHEF cookware by BEKA here...