Stainless steel grill pan without coating, also ideal for induction
When it comes to searing, the CHEF grillpan is your perfect kitchen helper. The pan is uncoated so that it can be heated very high.
The robust CHEF grillpan is made from stainless steel and features an induction-suitable thermic base. At the same time it is around 50% lighter than a same-sized classic cast iron grillpan.
The professional grade handle of the CHEF pan is made of massive cast stainless steel; not only is it looking very elegant but it also remains cool to the touch when using the frypan on the hob.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Square grillpan.
- 18/10 stainless steel with mirror finish, outer base matte.
- Ideal for searing, e.g. steaks, skewers / kebabs etc.
- Ribbed inside.
- Integrated spouts on both sides.
- Round encapsulated thermic base for good heat distribution, approx. 6.2 mm thick.
- Professional riveted pan handle made from cast stainless steel.
- Upper inner length approx. 26.5 x 26.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 23 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 49 cm.
- Height approx. 4.5 cm.
- Weight approx. 1.7 kg.
- For all hobs, also for induction cooktops. We mainly recommend this pan for gas and induction hobs.
PfannenProfis service note: Due to the angular shape, which is difficult from the point of view of thermal expansion, a pronounced, longitudinally running hollow curvature has been given to the thermic base, so that the pan stands securely on the stove even when heated very strongly; also and convex warping of the base is prevented. This has the side effect that the pan can slightly wiggle on glass ceramic surfaces. This technical feature is not subject to complaint!
If that bothers you we recommend alternatively the MAESTRO cast iron grillpan 28 cm by RONNEBY BRUK.