Top-notch stainless steel frypan
The uncoated stainless steel CHEF frypan by BEKA is ideal for searing and browning. Steaks and other meats get a wonderful crust in this pan.
The extra thick thermic base ensures an even heat distribution and thus an even frying result.
The professional grade handle of CHEF frypans is made of massive cast stainless steel; not only is it looking very elegant but it also remains cool to the touch when using the frypan on the hob.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Durable uncoated stainless steel frypan, ideal for searing.
- Sturdy stainless steel 18/10 with mirror finish, inner and outer base with easy-care satin finish.
- Extra thick 3-layer encapsulated thermic base (6,2 mm), even heat distribution and great heat storage capacity.
- Professional riveted pan handle made from cast stainless steel.
- Upper inner diameter ca. 24 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 19 cm.
- Height ca. 5 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 43 cm.
- Weight ca. 1,2 kg.
- For all hobs including induction hobs.
PfannenProfis advice on how to achieve good results on uncoated stainless steel: It is normal for meat to stick a little to the surface of the frypan when frying on uncoated stainless steel despite the use of oil. As soon as the meat has developed a nice crust (Maillard reaction) it will come loose again and can easily be turned. That's why it is important to make sure that the uncoated stainless steel frypan is sufficiently hot when you start frying. If the frypan is too cold the meat will stew or simmer in the meat juice instead of frying and browning in the fat. When preparing larger amounts please make sure to sear it portion by portion in order to avoid a cooling down of the frypan.
When peparing very delicate foods (e.g. egg dishes, breaded foods, fish fillets etc.) we recommend you use the CHEF frypan with Bekadur Expert non-stick coating.
More CHEF cookware by BEKA here...