Induction-suitable non-stick fish pan
The oval fish pan by BEKA has a thick thermic base, covering the whole contact surface of the frypan, thus ensuring good heat distribution and even frying.
The oval thermic base is also suitable for modern flex induction cooktops. The professional grade Bekadur Dualforce non-stick coating is very durable due to its internal reinforcement and offers perfect non-stick properties.
Thanks to the two side-mounted handles, this fish pan requires less space on the stove, on the table and in the kitchen cabinet than fish pans with a long handle.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Oval frypan, ideal for fish, but also for long kebabs or schnitzels etc.
- Oval thermic base, great heat distribution and heat storage capacities.
- Inside with durable 3-layer Bekadur Dualforce non-stick coating.
- Space-saving side handles, stainless steel, riveted.
- Upper inner length approx. 37.5 x 25 cm.
- Minimum storage dimensions with handles approx. 39 x 29 cm.
- Base dimensions (contact surface) approx. 30 x 18 cm.
- Height approx. 6 cm.
- Weigth approx. 1.7 kg.
- Easy-care & dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Ovenproof up to 180° C.
- Comes in attractive color box.
TIP: Here you can find the matching glass lid by BEKA for the fishpan...
PfannenProfis Service Notes: The base of this oval frypan has a slightly concave shape, necessary for safe a positioning of the hot cookware on all hobs. The concave shape is running in a longitudinal direction, which may cause the cookware to wobble slightly on flat surfaces like glass-ceramic that are are not affected by thermal expansion. The proper functioning of the roaster is not hindered by this technical requirement thus associated claims or notices of defect cannot be accepted.