Stainless steel pan 28 cm with extra large frying area
This stainless steel frying pan by BEKA is the ideal supplement to the MAESTRO range casseroles and saucepans. The absence of a coating makes this pan ideal for searing and high heat frying.
The straight sidewall of the MAESTRO creates a frying surface that is about 20% larger than that of a conventional frying pan of the same diameter with a strongly curved side wall.
The encapsulated thermal base optimises the distribution and storage of heat and makes the MAESTRO frypan suitable for all types of cookers, including induction cooktops.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Stainless steel frying pan without coating.
- Body made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Encapsulated thermic base for good heat distribution and storage.
- Visible surfaces outside with mirror finish, base and inside surfaces with easy-care satin finish.
- Solid cast stainless steel handle with heat-insulating hollow-profile.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 48.5 cm.
- Height approx. 5.3 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 24 cm.
- Base thickness approx. 5 mm.
- Weight approx. 1.4 kg.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Ovenproof (200° C).
- Easy-care & dishwasher-safe.
More MAESTRO stainless steel cookware can be found here...