Low-weight easy-care cast alu stew pot 28 cm
PAPILLON by BEKA may look like a traditional stew pot, but the heavy cast iron has made way for lightweight, user-friendly cast aluminium material.
Inside, PAPILLON's ceramic coating means it is easy to use: Your food slides easily out of the pot and cleaning is a breeze.
And PAPILLON's lid is of of the self-basting kind: Small dimpels on the inside of the lid ensure continuous condensation and return of evaporated water so that your food will not dry out. In addition, the lid is made of ceramic, meaning it heats up more slowly than the cast alu pot, resulting in more condensation and thus more moisture circulation due to the temperature difference. That makes PAPILLON perfect for slow-cooking dishes.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Round stew pot, sturdy cast aluminum quality.
- Multifunctional use: slow cooking, golden brown frying, reheating.
- Strong base, approx. 4 mm thick.
- Pastel blue outside.
- Inside with easy-care ceramic coating.
- Self-basting ceramic lid, white, with large handle.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 35.5 cm.
- Height without / with lid approx. 12.5 / 20 cm.
- Capacity approx. 6.7 liters.
- Weight without / with lid approx. 1.3 / 3 kg.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 21.5 cm, induction disc approx. 20.5 cm.
- Oven-proof up to 200° C..
- For all hobs incl. induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.