Cast iron fondue for up to 8 persons, easy-care enamel
The large fondue set from the NORI range by BEKA is the perfect companion for homey evenings with family and friends.
The sturdy cast iron material has great heat retention properties and the quality enamel makes cleaning very easy.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Round fondue pot, approx. 2 liters capacity, with splatter guard.
- Suitable for meat and cheese fondues.
- Made from cast iron.
- Durable, easy-care 2-layer enamel, black.
- 8 fondue forks with various ring marks.
- Chefing dish with stainless steel burner for lighting gel (lighting gel not included).
- Upper inner pot diameter approx. 20 cm.
- Base diameter pot (contact surface) approx. 15 cm.
- Pot width with handles approx. 27.5 cm.
- Pot height without splatter guard approx. 9.5 cm.
- Pot weight approx. 2.3 kg.
- Total weight approx. 5 kg.
- Pot suitable for all hobs, also for induction cooktops.
- Ovenproof (pot).
PfannenProfis Service Note: The chefing dishs of this range may show very small, hairline cracks down at the edge of the burner recess; usability and safety of use are not affected by that. With purchase, this is considered as noted and is cannot be subject of a complaint!
PfannenProfis tips on how to use: After cleaning, dry thoroughly and ideally heat up the cookware a little to remove residual moisture. After cool down, apply a little cooking oil to the rim of the pot and the contact surface of the lid to prevent corrosion.