Oval cast iron casserole with easy-care enamel surface
The NORI cast iron casseroles by BEKA is ideal for slow cooking dishes. The cast iron retains the absorbed heat very good and releases it slowly and evenly. That way your dishes stay warm for a long time after the NORI pot was taken fro the stove or out of the oven. That way you can also use the NORI casserole as a serving dish.
The NORI casserole features an attractive black triple enamel coating, making it extra durable, scratch-resistant and easy to clean. The large copper-colored lid knob sets an appealing accent.
The inside of the lid has a nubby structure through which the evaporated and on the lid condensated moisture is being returned in small drops. That way your dish is constantly gently basted, keeping it nice and juicy.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Oval casserole, enameled all-round.
- Durable, easy-care triple enamel, black.
- Self-basting lid with large copper-colored knob.
- Large handles, easy to grip even with potholders.
- Upper inner length approx. 31 x 24 cm.
- Length with handles approx. 40.5 cm.
- Height without lid approx. 10.5 cm.
- Base dimensions (contact surface) approx. 26 x 19 cm.
- Capacity approx. 5.5 liters.
- Weight without / with lid approx. 4.3 / 7.2 kg.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.
PfannenProfis tips on how to use: Always heat cast iron cookware slowly. You'll achieve best results at low to medium heat. Better give it more time than more heat - that way everything will remain juicy and aromatic.
After cleaning, dry thoroughly and ideally heat up the cookware a little to remove residual moisture. After cool down, apply a little cooking oil to the rim of the pot and the contact surface of the lid to prevent corrosion.