Cast iron grillpan with space-saving side handles and easy-care enamel surface
The NORI grillpan by BEKA is ideal for preparing a nice steak or grilled vegetables. The cast iron retains the absorbed heat very good and releases it slowly and evenly. That way your dishes stay warm for a long time after the NORI pan was taken from the stove or out of the oven. So you can also use the NORI pan to bring sizzling hot dishes to the table where the pan, thanks to its side handles, is taking up less space than a pan with a long handle.
The NORI grillpan features an attractive black triple enamel coating, making it extra durable, scratch-resistant and easy to clean. The ribbed structure inside allows escaped liquid to drain off unhindered.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Round cast iron pan, ribbed inside, enameled all-round.
- Durable, easy-care triple enamel, black.
- Large side handles, easy to grip even with potholders.
- Upper inner diameter approx. 28 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 37.5 cm.
- Height approx. 5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 24 cm.
- Weight approx. 3.4 kg.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.
PfannenProfis tips on how to use: Always heat cast iron cookware slowly. You'll achieve best results at low to medium heat. Better give it more time than more heat - that way everything will remain juicy and aromatic.
After cleaning, dry thoroughly and ideally heat up the cookware a little to remove residual moisture. After cool down, apply a little cooking oil to the rim of the pan to prevent corrosion.