TAJINE with induction-suitable cat iron pan
Connoisseurs of the north-African cuisine will surely recognize this type of cookware. Tajine dishes are known for their fragrant spices, sun-ripened fruits, delicate fish or savory meat, all stewed slowly, delicious and full of flavor.
While traditional tajines are completely made of clay, this modern interpretation by BEKA features a cast iron pan suitable for all modern hobs including induction cooktops.
The rustic cast iron pan has a great heat retention, ideal for bringing a still sizzling hot dish to the table.
The elegant conical ceramic lid gathers condensed water and returns it to the food, keeping it moist, tender and tasty.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Cast iron frypan with ceramic lid.
- Frypan made from cast iron (simple, sturdy quality, some surface irregularities possible) matte black all round (base not machined).
- Lid made from white ceramics, glazed, with stainless steel knob.
- Upper inner diameter of the frypan ca. 26 cm (lid contact surface diameter ca. 28 cm).
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 24 cm.
- Height without / with lid ca. 6,5 / 26 cm.
- Width ca. 36 cm.
- Weight without / with lid ca. 3,5 / 5 kg.
- For all hobs including induction.
- Ovenproof up to 220° C.
- With manual and recipe.
- Comes in attractive color box.