Flat griddle plate with resistant, easy-care non-stick coating
This cast alu griddle by BEKA is ideally suited for low-fat grilling like on a hot stone, no matter what weather, right on the hob.
The environment-friendly and resistant Bekadur Dualforce non-stick coating allows low-fat frying and grilling and makes cleaning a breeze. The integrated rim all round gathers juice and fat.
Special highlight: The BEKA Teppanyaki plate features removable handles made from heat-insulating silicone so you no longer need pot holders to move the griddle on the hob.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- HQ cast aluminum with extra strong all-hob base, 7 mm thick.
- Can be used on two cooking zone at a time, depending on type of cooktop: grilling on one, keeping warm on the other.
- Great heat distribution, even cooking and maximum energy efficiency.
- Environment-friendly and abrasion-resistant Bekadur Dualforce non-stick coating, ceramically reinforced (not a ceramic coating), excellent non-stick properties.
- Ideal for low-fat cooking and frying.
- Side handles with removable heat-insulating silicone covers.
- Dimensions of the frying surface ca. 35 x 26 cm.
- Height without handles ca. 3 cm.
- Total width with handles ca. 47 cm.
- Weight ca. 2,1 kg.
- Base dimensions (contact surface) 29 x 21 cm.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Ovenproof up to 180° C (without handle covers).
- Comes in attractive color box.
PfannenProfis Service Note: Due to the technically induced concave shape base and the natural thermal expansion of the material, the griddle may, depending on the temperature, have minimal play on expansion-neutral surfaces (e.g. glass ceramic). This is not subject to complaint.