Attractive black cast iron teapot with white ceramic lid
The black TETSUBIN tea pot immediately catches the eye thanks to its striking design. The white ceramic lid adds a further attractive accent.
TETSUBIN's cast iron has a great heat storage capacity, allowing your tea to fully develop its fine taste and making sure it is still hot when served.
The inside of the cast iron teapot is coated with enamel for protection.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Cast iron teapot, white outside.
- Black enamel inside.
- Large, folding handle.
- Comes with lid and removable stainless steel mesh tea strainer.
- Capacity approx. 1 liter.
- Diameter approx. 16 cm
- Height without / with handle approx. 10 / 15 cm.
- Weight with handle and strainer approx. 1.8 kg.
- Suitable for all hobs. (Please note instructions for use*)
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 13.5 cm.
- Comes in attractive color box.
* PfannenProfis advice: Always heat the teapot only at low to medium temperatures, otherwise enamel damage may occur! Never use maximum heat! Never use the power/booster function! Do not heat empty! Do not quench!