Japanese look black cast iron teapot
The SAGA teapot by BEKA is inspired by minimalistic Japanese design. The simple, clean lines give this teapot an authentic and contemporary character.
SAGA's robust cast iron material has a great heat storage capacity, allowing your tea to fully develop its fine taste and making sure it is still hot when served. The inside of the cast iron teapot is coated with enamel for protection.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Cast iron teapot, black.
- Enamel inside.
- Large, folding handle.
- Comes with lid and removable stainless steel mesh tea strainer.
- Capacity approx. 1.2 liter.
- Pot diameter approx. 15.5 cm
- Height with lid without / with handle approx. 13.5 / 19 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 13 cm.
- Weight with lid and strainer approx. 1.9 kg.
- Suitable for all hobs. (Please note instructions for use*)
- Comes in attractive color box.
* PfannenProfis advice: Always heat the teapot only at low to medium temperatures, otherwise enamel damage may occur! Never use maximum heat! Never use the power/booster function! Do not heat empty! Do not quench!