Stylish Caribbean blue cast iron teapot
The blue of a shallow Caribbean bay, playing into the greenish, was the inspiration for the color scheme of this beautifully shaped teapot from the JUNNA series by BEKA.
The robust cast iron retains heat well, so your tea can develop its full flavor and is still hot when served. The inside of the cast iron teapot is coated with enamel for protection.
The wide base of the JUNNA teapot allows the water to be heated directly in the pot over low to medium heat on the stove, if required.
- A quality product by BEKA.
- Cast iron teapot, greenish blue.
- Black enamel inside.
- Large, folding handle.
- Comes with lid and removable stainless steel mesh tea strainer.
- Capacity approx. 1 liter.
- Pot diameter approx. 15.5 cm
- Diameter of the pot opening approx. 7 cm.
- Height with lid without / with handle approx. 13.5 / 17 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 14.5 cm.
- Weight with lid and strainer approx. 2 kg.
- Suitable for all hobs. (Please note instructions for use*)
- Comes in attractive color box.
* PfannenProfis advice: Always heat the teapot only at low to medium temperatures, otherwise enamel damage may occur! Never use maximum heat! Never use the power/booster function! Do not heat empty! Do not quench!
We recommend cast iron teapots only just for brewing. For heating up water we recommend using a kettle.