XXL enamel pot 20 liters
This rustic stockpot by the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), is extra large and deep, offering an approximate maximum capacity of no less than 20 liters.
A fitting lid completes the offer. The steel core of pot and lid is sealed all around with a black and white speckled enamel.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Large and deep enameled steel pot with lid.
- 1,2 mm strong steel core.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel.
- Large, easy to grab side handles.
- Width with handles approx. 45.5 cm.
- Height without lid approx. 24 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 33 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 3 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis service note: The edge of this pot does not feature a stainless steel bordering. Therefore, the edge can be slightly uneven and contact marks of the kiln frame may be visible at the edge. This is not a quality defect. In order to protect the enamel edge please refrain from knocking off kitchen utensils (turner, spoon etc.) on the edge. Please always place lid carefully.