Bordeaux-red enamel pot 3.6 litres with glass lid
The dark red steel enamel pots from the ECO-CERAMIC range by the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), have a very modern design with large heat-insulating stainless steel handles and an attractive glass lid.
Inside, the cream-white Symbio enamel shines, a symbiosis of classic enamel and ceramic. The Symbio enamel is particularly durable, scratch and cut resistant.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Enameled steel casserole with glas lid.
- Sturdy steel core, 1,2 mm.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel.
- Dark-red enamel outside.
- Creamy-white Symbio enamel inside.
- Large stainless steel handles.
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Capacity approx. 3.6 liters.
- Height without lid approx. 13 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 18 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.3 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis service note: Enamel may show small color deviations, slight irregularities, inclusions or dark shadows in the surface due to production, which are of course particularly noticeable with light colors. Such characteristics typical for steel enamel are not a material defect, do not impair the usability and therefore do not justify a complaint.