Red enamel bowl with white dots
The steel enamel products of the DOTS series by the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), add something special to your kitchen with their cheerfully lively polka pattern.
On the outside, the DOTS bowl shines in a youthfully fresh red, with an even white dot pattern.
Inside the solid steel core is sealed with a cream-white, cut- and scratch-resistant enamel.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Enameled steel bowl with flat base.
- Robust steel core, 1,2 mm.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel.
- Outside red with white dots.
- Inside creamy white.
- Diameter approx. 26 cm.
- Capacity approx. 2.5 liters.
- Height approx. 8 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 14 cm.
- Weight approx. 1 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
PfannenProfis service note: Enamel may show small color deviations, slight irregularities, inclusions or dark shadows in the surface due to production, which are of course particularly noticeable with light colors. Such characteristics typical for steel enamel are not a material defect, do not impair the usability and therefore do not justify a complaint.
Here you can find more DOTS products....