Red enamel casserole with white dots 2.1 liter
The steel enamel casseroles of the DOTS series by the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), add something special to your kitchen with their cheerfully lively polka pattern.
On the outside, the DOTS bowl shines in a youthfully fresh red, with an even white dot pattern, harmoniously matched to the respective pot size.
Inside the solid steel core is sealed with a cream-white, cut- and scratch-resistant enamel.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Enameled steel casserole with lid.
- Robust steel core, 1,2 mm.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel.
- Outside red with white dots.
- Inside creamy white.
- Lid with plastic knob.
- Upper inner diameter 16 cm.
- Capacity approx. 2.1 liters.
- Height without lid approx. 11 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 14 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 0.8 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis service note: Enamel may show small color deviations, slight irregularities, inclusions or dark shadows in the surface due to production, which are of course particularly noticeable with light colors. Especially in the area of the handles and for production-related reasons, small imperfections can sometimes occur, through which the black primer enamel can be seen. Such characteristics typical for steel enamel are not a material defect, do not impair the usability and therefore do not justify a complaint.
Here you can find more DOTS enamel casseroles....