Black enamel casserole 2.2 litre, top quality
As the name suggests, the modernly designed PREMIUM pots from the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), are its top-of-the-line products.
The PREMIUM pots are made from extra thick sheet steel (2 mm), giving them great stability and a pleasant heaviness. Durable, high quality black enamel seals the sturdy steel core. The elegant stainless steel fittings and a glass lid with practical steam vent are further features of the PREMIUM pots.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Enameled steel casserole with glass lid.
- Extra strong steel core, 2 mm.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel, black.
- Stainless steel rim.
- Large stainless steel handles.
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim and steam vent hole.
- Upper inner diameter 18 cm.
- Capacity approx. 2.2 liters.
- Height without lid approx. 11 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 14.5 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.5 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis service note: Due to the very high material thickness of this pot and to enable a good adhesion of the enamel, the lid contact surface does not have a similarly rectyngular shape as does the stainless steel lid rim. As a consequence, the lid can show some play in its position on the pot. This does not justify a claim.