Rustic, extra deep enameled steel frypan with detachable handle
The STABIL EXTRA pans from the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), are something very special. This starts with the 2 mm thick sheet steel used for the pans of this series. This makes the STABIL EXTRA pans extra strong and durable.
The second special feature is the rustic matte black enamel on the outside. In a special process, a surface is created that only "closes" during use, giving the pans of this range a unique vintage look. Inside, a classic cobalt blue enamel is used, which is durable, scratch and cut resistant.
The ergonomic handle of the STABIL EXTRA pan is made of wood and can be quickly removed for easier cleaning and space-saving storage.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Enameled steel pan, extra deep.
- Removable wooden handle.
- Extra strong steel core, 2 mm.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel.
- Matte black outside, textured, smooth and glossy stove contact surface.
- Cobalt blue inside.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm.
- Height approx. 9 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 21 cm.
- Capacity approx. 4.4 liters.
- Length with handle approx. 51 cm.
- Weight approx. 2.3 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe (without handle).
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis service notes: The painted surface of the wooden handles of this pan may occasionally show small imperfections due to transport and storage ( manufacturer's side ). With purchase this is considered as taken note of and cannot be complained about.
The edge of this rustic pan does not feature a stainless steel bordering. The contact marks of the kiln frame may therefore be visible at the edge. This is not a quality defect. In order to protect the enamel edge please refrain from knocking off kitchen utensils (turner, spoon etc.) on the edge.
Here you can find more STABIL EXTRA enamel cookware....