Rustic, extra deep enameled steel pan with lid
The STABIL EXTRA pans from the South Bohemian manufacturer BELIS, situated at České Budějovice (Budweis), are something very special. This starts with the 2 mm thick sheet steel used for the pans of this series. This makes the STABIL EXTRA pans extra strong and durable.
The second special feature is the rustic matte black enamel on the outside. In a special process, a surface is created that only "closes" during use, giving the pans of this range a unique vintage look. Inside, a classic cobalt blue enamel is used, which is durable, scratch and cut resistant.
This spacious STABIL EXTRA pan can also be used as a serving dish or as a baking tin / casserole dish.
- A European quality product by BELIS, made in Czech Republic.
- Enameled steel pan, extra deep, with 2 side handles and lid.
- Extra strong steel core, 2 mm.
- Sealed all around with high-quality enamel.
- Matte black outside, cobalt blue inside.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm.
- Height without lid approx. 9 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 21 cm.
- Capacity approx. 4.4 liters.
- Width with handles approx. 36.5 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 2.2 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe (without handle).
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis service note: The edge of this rustic pan does not feature a stainless steel bordering. The contact marks of the kiln frame may therefore be visible at the edge. This is not a quality defect. In order to protect the enamel edge please refrain from knocking off kitchen utensils (turner, spoon etc.) on the edge. Please always place lid carefully.
Here you can find more STABIL EXTRA enamel cookware....