Oval cast alu frypan with environment-friendly non-stick coating
MINERALine non-stick frypans by Italian manufacturer BONIOTTI are great all-rounders that shouldn't be missing in any kitchen.
MINERALine non-stick coating is reminiscent of a stone and features a mineral reinforcement that makes it very durable. It also has outstanding non-stick properties, making it ideal for everyday low-fat cooking and easy cleaning.
Top quality „Stove Guss“ aluminum pressure die-casting with an up to 8 mm thick base makes for an optimal heat distribution, ensuring even frying results.
A special highlight of this MINERALine frypan is its elegant detachable handle: A space-saving solution for cramped kitchen cabinets and a very handy feature when using the frypan in the oven.
- Top quality by BONIOTTI, 100% made in Italy.
- “Stove Guss” die-cast aluminum frypan with extra thick base for an optimal heat distribution.
- Oval shape, ideal for fish, long schnitzels etc.
- Environment-friendly and durable MINERALine stone-look non-stick coating, reinforced with mineral particles.
- Excellent non-stick properties, easy cleaning.
- Detachable faux wood plastic handle, safe and easy locking mechanism.
- Upper inner length ca. 36 x 26 cm
- Height ca. 4,5 cm
- Length with handle ca. 49,5 cm.
- Base dimensions (contact surface) ca. 28,5 x 21 cm.
- Weight ca. 1,4 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe (without handle).
- Ovenproof up to 230°C (without handle).
- For all conventional hobs, NOT for induction.