Forged bread knife - Made in Solingen, Germany
The professional grade MASTER LINE knives by German manufacturer BURGVOGEL Solingen combine functional aesthetics and outstanding ergonomics.
MASTER LINE blades are made from rust-free chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel X50CrMoV15, forged from one piece, oil- and ice-hardened, polished and hand-honed.
A special highlight of MASTER LINE knives is the stainless steel engraving plate that is seamlessly integrated into the end of the hygienic plastic handle, perfect for personalizing your BURGVOGEL knife or to protect it from theft.
- A quality product by BURGVOGEL - Made in Solingen, Germany's "City of Blades".
- Bread knife with ergonomic plastic handle.
- Blade forged from one single piece, comfortably balanced for exact and tireless cutting.
- HQ chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel alloy X50CrMoV15.
- Blade oil- and ice-hardened, hardness ca. 56 +/-1 HRC.
- Polished, hand-honed.
- Blade and handle blending seamlessly.
- Stainless steel engraving plate integrated into the handle.
- Offset handle for comfortable cutting.
- Blade with serrated edge, blade length ca. 20 cm.
- Easy care, dishwasher-safe.