Forged fillet knife with olive wood handle - Made in Solingen, Germany
OLIVA LINE knives by German manufacturer BURGVOGEL Solingen are beautiful eye-catchers thanks to their elegant olive wood handles.
The olive wood exudes a natural warmth and has a fascinating grain that differs from handle to handle, making every knife completely unique.
OLIVA LINE's functional properties are equally impressive as its blades are the same as those of the professional MASTER LINE range of knives: OLIVA LINE blades are made from rust-free chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel X50CrMoV15, forged from one piece, oil- and ice-hardened, polished and hand-honed.
- A quality product by BURGVOGEL - Made in Solingen, Germany's "City of Blades".
- Filleting knife with wooden handle.
- Blade forged from one single piece, comfortably balanced for exact and tireless cutting.
- HQ chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel alloy X50CrMoV15.
- Blade oil- and ice-hardened, hardness ca. 56 +/-1 HRC.
- Polished, hand-honed.
- Blade and handle blending seamlessly.
- Elegant olive wood handle.
- Blade length ca. 15 cm.