High-quality milk pot from the legendary TUMMY range
The TUMMY range by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI looks back on an almost uniquely long production history, having been manufactured in this form for more than 50 years. Where else can such a thing be found in our fast-paced times?
What convinces Italian buyers about TUMMY? Well, first and foremost the elegant exterior: the classic bellied shape of this TUMMY milk pot fits harmoniously into the most diverse kitchen environments, then as now. The easy-care matte finish on the outside is attractively contrasted by a polished strip on the upper edge.
And the practical advantages of the TUMMY pots also explain the loyalty of Italian customers to this model: the strong thermal base heats up evenly and quickly, ensuring a good cooking result.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Design by Ennio Lucini.
- Milk pot made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10, ideal for heating milk.
- Brushed outside with polished strip on the upper edge, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Strong, encapsulated thermal base for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Distinctive stainless steel handle.
- Upper inner diameter approx. 12 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 9.5 cm. (For induction hobs, please check the manufacturer's specifications for the minimum base diameter beforehand).
- Height approx. 14.1 cm.
- Capapcity approx. 1.5 liters.
- Weight approx. 0.6 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
Here you can find more TUMMY pots and casseroles by Barazzoni