Small shallow casserole made of matte stainless steel
This small, deep uncoated pan by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI impresses with its modern elegance and high-quality workmanship.
The straight-lined SATINÈ pan is made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel and has surfaces that are easy-care satin-finish. The large forged handles with their highly polished surface provide an attractive counterpoint.
Naturally, the durable SATINÈ pan has an encapsulated thermal base which ensures optimised heat distribution and good heat storage and is of course also suitable for induction.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Frypan / shallow casserole made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Matte finish inside and outside.
- Strong, encapsulated thermal base for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Large, easy-to-grip solid stainless steel handles, polished.
- pper inner diameter 22 cm.
- Capacity approx. 2.15 liters.
- Height approx. 7.9 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 18.5 cm.
- Weight approx. 1.3 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
More by Barazzoni...