Modern cookware set made of matte stainless steel
This pot set by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI impresses with its modern elegance and high-quality workmanship.
The straight-lined SATINÈ casseroles and pots are made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel and have surfaces that are easy-care satin-finish. The large forged handles with their highly polished surface provide an attractive counterpoint.
Naturally, the durable SATINÈ cookware has an encapsulated thermal base which ensures optimised heat distribution and good heat storage and is of course also suitable for induction.
With the SATINÈ cookware set you have the right casserole and pot ready for almost every occasion, from the small 14 cm saucepan to the deep 22 cm stockpot.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Cookware set made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Matte finish inside and outside.
- Strong, encapsulated thermal bases for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Large, easy-to-grip solid stainless steel handles, polished.
- 1 stockpot 22 cm / 7.25 liters / 19.6 cm high without lid / 1.9 kg without lid / base approx. 18.5 cm.
- 1 casserole 18 cm / 2,5 liters / 11.3 cm high without lid / 1.1 kg without lid / base approx. 16 cm.
- 1 casserole 22 cm / 4.9 liters / 14.2 cm high without lid / 1.6 kg without lid / base approx. 18.5 cm.
- 1 shallow casserole 22 cm / 2.15 liters / 7.9 cm high without lid / 1.3 kg without lid / base approx. 18.5 cm.
- 1 saucepan 14 cm / 1.3 liters / 9.6 cm high without lid / 0.7 kg without lid / base approx. 12 cm.
- 1 stainless steel lid each 14 and 18 cm, 2 lids 22 cm.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More by Barazzoni...