High-quality pasta pot with extra thick bottom
The CHEF LINE pots by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI combine timeless elegance and practical functionality in a high-quality cookware.
This CHEF LINE pot is made from high-quality 18/10 alloy stainless steel, which ensures superior durability and robustness. On the outside, the surface is lavishly polished to a high gloss, giving the pot an elegant appearance. Inside, the surface is slightly matted to make it even less sensitive and easier to clean. The removable basket insert makes this pot ideal for cooking spaghetti and other pasta, which can be easily drained after cooking by lifting out the basket. Of course you can also use the pot without the basket.
The handling of the CHEF LINE pot is greatly facilitated by the side handles with heat-insulating hollow profile, because these handles hardly heat up when used on the stove. And the extra-strong thermal base ensures the best possible heat distribution on all types of stove, including induction.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Pasta cooker made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Polished outside, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Extra strong, encapsulated thermal base, approx. 1 cm thick, for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Large, easy-to-grip hollow profile stainless steel handles.
- Removable basket insert.
- Upper inner diameter 22 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 18.5 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 32 cm.
- Height without / with basket, each without lid approx. 18 / 26.5 cm.
- Capapcity of the pot approx. 6 liters.
- Weight without / with basket, each without lid approx. 1.5 / 2.4 kg.
- Sturdy stainless steel lid.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Comes in attractive color box.
Here you can find more CHEF LINE pots and casseroles by Barazzoni