Deep stainless steel pot with extra thick bottom
The CHEF LINE pots by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI combine timeless elegance and practical functionality in a high-quality cookware.
This CHEF LINE pot is extra deep, has a capacity of approx. 7.7 liters and is made from high-quality 18/10 alloy stainless steel, which ensures superior durability and robustness. On the outside, the surface is lavishly polished to a high gloss, giving the pot an elegant appearance. Inside, the surface is slightly matted to make it even less sensitive and easier to clean.
The handling of the CHEF LINE pot is greatly facilitated by the side handles with heat-insulating hollow profile, because these handles hardly heat up when used on the stove. And the extra-strong thermal base ensures the best possible heat distribution on all types of stove, including induction.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Deep pot made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Polished outside, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Extra strong, encapsulated thermal base, approx. 1 cm thick, for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Large, easy-to-grip hollow profile stainless steel handles.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 19.5 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 33 cm.
- Height without lid approx. 18.6 cm.
- Capapcity approx. 7.7 liters.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.7 kg.
- Professional stainless steel lid.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.